SOLVED

Re: Campaign Email report no data

Go to solution
5212Esther
Level 1

Campaign Email report no data

I set up a campaign of sending a batch email. It ran successfully and I can see the detail in results, but no data found at the email performance report. Any idea? 

5212Esther_0-1638373558290.png

Esther Tokyo
2 ACCEPTED SOLUTIONS

Accepted Solutions
AWmindtree
Level 4

Hi @5212Esther 

Campaign Email report can upto 24- 48 hours to fetch the data and display in the report. Was your campaign completed before 24 - 48 hours? 

Thanks 
Ankit

View solution in original post

ChiranjeetShahP
Level 2

Hi,

After running a batch campaign, it takes a couple of minutes to show results, depending upon audience size it may vary. 

if you still can't see anything, check qualification, whether anyone qualified for this campaign or not. 

View solution in original post

4 REPLIES 4
AWmindtree
Level 4

Hi @5212Esther 

Campaign Email report can upto 24- 48 hours to fetch the data and display in the report. Was your campaign completed before 24 - 48 hours? 

Thanks 
Ankit

5212Esther
Level 1

Thank you for sharing your experience.
The result comes up after 24 hours campaign completed! 🙂 

I was too impatient. (Usually it result comes up few minutes.)

Esther Tokyo
ChiranjeetShahP
Level 2

Hi,

After running a batch campaign, it takes a couple of minutes to show results, depending upon audience size it may vary. 

if you still can't see anything, check qualification, whether anyone qualified for this campaign or not. 

5212Esther
Level 1

Thank you for advice. Checking the qualified member is also a good way to check if campaign has successfully run or not. 

Esther Tokyo