Business Questions for Various Analytics features

Anonymous
Not applicable

Business Questions for Various Analytics features

I am trying to compare the different analytics features in Marketo, specifically Program Analyzer, Success path analyzer, Revenue explorer, Revenue cycle analytics, and Lead scoring program.

Can anyone help me understand the business questions each of the above can answer? We are just starting to work on doing deeper analysis with our Marketo, and we are not sure which is the best to use.

Thank you

3 REPLIES 3
Rachel_Noble
Level 9 - Champion Alumni

Re: Business Questions for Various Analytics features

Isabel,

I'd take a look at the product docs for each of these. They at least start to answer these questions. From a very basic overview, we have

Program Analyzer: Answers questions like "which of my programs have the highest conversions rates?" or "which of my programs have the highest ROI?" to help you know which programs to invest the most into. Essentially, if you want to compare any metric at the program level, this is your key.

Success Path Analyzer: Helps you measure both funnel and inflow numbers to track fluidity of your lifecycle stages as well as your conversion rates.

As far as I know, Revenue Explorer is the new name for Revenue Cycle Analytics: a separate interface to allow you to analyze program performance, lifecycle performance, ROI, etc. It's pretty powerful but know that it (like everything) has its limitations. The best part of RCA is that you can subscribe to these reports and get them directly to your inbox.

Lead Scoring: a super useful tool you can implement to help determine which of your leads are qualified for sales, prospecting, etc. This guide​ is pretty helpful. You can use this to look at the score of an individual lead, or trigger alerts to your marketing and/or sales teams when a score reaches a certain value.

Hope this helps!

Rachel

Josh_Hill13
Level 10 - Champion Alumni

Generally RCA/RCE answers all questions, assuming you setup Programs and Attribution correctly. As well as your Lifecycle, which includes Scoring.

Success Path Analyzer only covers the green path of the RCM. Helpful, but not super great.

Program Analyzer is not very helpful. Use RCA.

Anonymous
Not applicable

Thank you so much for your help! The guide you linked to is super helpful