SOLVED

Re: Brave Web Browser

Go to solution
Limor_Perl
Level 2

Brave Web Browser

Hi,

Some of our customers complaint that our marketo forms (that aren't on marketo LP) don't work on Brave Web Browser. We have tested ourselves and confirmed this issue.

I also checked with support and got the response that it's a Customer’s Shield Configuration.

I wanted to check if someone here encountered this problem and f there is anything we can do on our end or it is merely an issue on the customer's end?

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
SanfordWhiteman
Level 10 - Community Moderator

Doesn’t show up in Chrome right now, so it’s a not (at present) related to Brave.

If you look in the F12 Console, you’ll see an error being thrown by the script that’s inside your Rich Text Area (also, it’s problematic to have this in the RTA at all because it’ll run twice).

$("#readpd").click(function(){
  $("#pd").toggle();
});

Those should reference MktoForms2.$, not just $.

View solution in original post

6 REPLIES 6
SanfordWhiteman

Troy_Larson
Level 3

Hey @SanfordWhiteman - 

My team is running into this same issue. Our embed code is not //app-something it is our marketo domain. I was secretly hoping that by not using //app-something it would work. Guessed wrong... 😞 

However even when we use our marketo domain in place of the //app-something in the form embed code, the form still fails to load on Brave.

My suspicion is that Brave has a lot of built in blockers, any ideas on how we could overcome this and get our form to load properly? 

SanfordWhiteman

Can you link to a test page please?
Troy_Larson
Level 3

Hey @SanfordWhiteman -

Ya, of course - here's an example of a page with the form embedded on it: https://www.yubico.com/marketo-test-form/

SanfordWhiteman

Doesn’t show up in Chrome right now, so it’s a not (at present) related to Brave.

If you look in the F12 Console, you’ll see an error being thrown by the script that’s inside your Rich Text Area (also, it’s problematic to have this in the RTA at all because it’ll run twice).

$("#readpd").click(function(){
  $("#pd").toggle();
});

Those should reference MktoForms2.$, not just $.

SanfordWhiteman

@Troy_Larson see what I mean here?