SOLVED

Re: Blogging

Go to solution
Anonymous
Not applicable

Blogging

Hi There,

Are blogs available only to Champions and employees?  I wrote a post I'd like to share, but can't find where to do so.

Thank you!

Courtney

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Anonymous
Not applicable

Courtney Marshall

Courtney Marshall

Hi Courtney:
Right now, blogs are only available for Champions and Employees. Eventually, we will let others blog on the site, but since we just launched this new platform, we wanted to start simple. We will let everyone know when we open up blogging for others. ALSO, I noticed you have about 5 different accounts on the Community. To help us out -- so we can let you know when we do open up blogging, for example -- can you add the word 'Primary' next to the job title of your main Marketo account. You can see how I did it on my profile.

Anyway, we are glad you are here and are part of the Community!

- Scott

cc: Liz Courter

View solution in original post

6 REPLIES 6
Anonymous
Not applicable

Courtney Marshall

Courtney Marshall

Hi Courtney:
Right now, blogs are only available for Champions and Employees. Eventually, we will let others blog on the site, but since we just launched this new platform, we wanted to start simple. We will let everyone know when we open up blogging for others. ALSO, I noticed you have about 5 different accounts on the Community. To help us out -- so we can let you know when we do open up blogging, for example -- can you add the word 'Primary' next to the job title of your main Marketo account. You can see how I did it on my profile.

Anyway, we are glad you are here and are part of the Community!

- Scott

cc: Liz Courter

Anonymous
Not applicable

Thanks for the quick answer Scott!  I updated my profile too!

Courtney

Anonymous
Not applicable

Awesome! Thanks!

Alok_Ramsisaria
Level 10

Scott K. Wilder - I just achieved the badge for blogging rights. Not sure what exactly it means. Can I add a blog post in public spaces?

Anonymous
Not applicable

I would now grant you access to the main Marketo Community blog.. Let me work on this.

Robb_Barrett
Marketo Employee

I just hit it too.  Give a brother some love!

Robb Barrett