Re: Blog subscription providers - Digesto?

Anonymous
Not applicable

Blog subscription providers - Digesto?

I'm looking to create a blog subscription for my readers, and want to use a product that will integrate with Marketo.

I came across Digesto, owned by Perkuto. Does anyone have any experience with it? Are there similar products you'd recommend?

Tags (1)
5 REPLIES 5
Anonymous
Not applicable

That is a good one to use as it is already integrated with Marketo.  There are also Wordpress integrations found here: Marketo LaunchPoint

Josh_Hill13
Level 10 - Champion Alumni

Digesto is very good and you should do the full 14 day test to make sure it meets your needs.

Anonymous
Not applicable

Thanks! I am in with these guys now.

Lauren_Beth
Level 6

Hi Liz - we looked at Digesto but at the time it was missing a few key features for us.  Grazitti built us a custom solution that works well and was fairly affordable. 

Andy_Theimer
Level 2

We use FeedOtter to do this for us, the price is 1/3 of Digesto and it came with a nice library of newsletter templates which saved us some time building emails with the Marketo editor.  The other really attractive feature was FeedOtter's dual sending modes.  For example:

1. We send an "alert" email every time a new post is published in real-time -similar to Digesto
  2. FeedOtter also has a "semi-auto" mode which creates the mail program and content-filled email for us but then we go in an personalize it, setup A/B tests and then manually trigger the send.  We write a custom paragraph on the top of each months summary so this worked really well for us.

Highly recommended!