Re: Blog integration and Marketo

Anonymous
Not applicable

Blog integration and Marketo

Hi All,

My company is looking to start a blog with the intent of positioning ourselves as thought leaders and of course, to help drive traffic ot the website. 

We are looking in to Wordpress. Does anyone have any experience using wordpress (or a different vendor)? Would you be able to share your recommendation and experiences with me? We are currently in the assessment phase and any input on this topic would be appreciated.

Thank you!
Tags (1)
6 REPLIES 6
Anonymous
Not applicable

While I do not have the experience to directly answer your quesiton, I wanted to see if you knew about Marketo - Wordpress integration?

http://launchpoint.marketo.com/hoosh-marketing/1181-wordpress-integration-for-marketo/

I
f you decide to use this integration, it might worthwhile to work with Hoosh (the creator of this integration) to see what they recommend. 
Matt_Stone2
Level 9

From the sounds of it, your site isn't already built on a CMS like Wordpress, Drupal or Joomla. If that's the case, and you're purely using it for a blog, I'd probably recommend Wordpress.

It's very user-friendly and won't take much effort to get up and running.
Josh_Hill13
Level 10 - Champion Alumni

Remember you can automate your RSS to Email feed with Digesto from the Launchpoint area.
http://perkuto.com/product/rss-to-email-for-marketo-digesto
Anonymous
Not applicable

WordPress runs a huge portion of the internet and would work wonderfully for hosting your blog. I've done Marketo and WordPress consulting and recommend both enthusiastically! If you have any questions let me know or reach out on LinkedIn.
Anonymous
Not applicable

OK thank you! It sounds like Wordpress is a good choice 🙂 My site is not run on wordpress, we use a different CMS. Can I put Marketo Munchkin code on my wordpress blog even though it's different from my website?
Anonymous
Not applicable

Yes, you can put Munchkin code on any of your web properties.