SOLVED

Best way to report on most visited webpages by anonymous leads?

Go to solution
Devraj_Grewal
Level 10 - Champion Alumni

Best way to report on most visited webpages by anonymous leads?

Hello,

Our team is interested in knowing the most frequented pages on our website in the past 90 days, so we ran Google Analytics to find out. Now we want to exclude known lead visits from the ranking and only count webpages visited by current anonymous leads in Marketo. I realize if an anonymous lead became known, they will not count here, but that's okay, currently anonymous leads is fine.

What is the best way to report on this so I can get somewhat of a ranking of the top 20 webpages visited by anonymous leads?

Perhaps take the results from Google Analytics (ex. 100 contact us page visits in last 7 days by all traffic) and just subtract the known web traffic from Marketo (ex. 10 contact us page visits in last 7 days by known leads) to find the difference, which would be the anonymous traffic?

Thanks.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Rachel_Egan
Level 7

Re: Best way to report on most visited webpages by anonymous leads?

Your solution is how I would go about it, but someone else might have a more accurate idea.

Just make sure that you are looking at unique views and not repeat views

View solution in original post

4 REPLIES 4
Rachel_Egan
Level 7

Your solution is how I would go about it, but someone else might have a more accurate idea.

Just make sure that you are looking at unique views and not repeat views

Devraj_Grewal

Thanks Rachel.

Josh_Hill13

sounds about right.

There are some folks who did work to integrate GA and Marketo so you may want to check out those threads.

Devraj_Grewal

Thanks Josh.