Behavior Scoring - Multiple Clicks

Anonymous
Not applicable

Behavior Scoring - Multiple Clicks

Hello,

I have two triggered behaviour scores as follows.
1. clicks link in email - this assigns 5 points to a lead for clicking a link in an email - they can only flow through once per day.
2. multiple email clicks - this assigns 10 points to a lead for clicking 2 or more times in an email - they can only flow through once per day.

We are having a problem whereby if a lead clicks the SAME link 2 or more times in a very short period of time, they are getting the full 15 points.

How can I change it to either
a) assign the 10 point multiple click value ONLY if those are unique clicks (they click to our website and FB page for example)
or
b) tell the system that the two clicks must be spaced apart by at least 20 minutes (ie they clicked our website link in the morning, then later in the afternoon went back and clicked it again)

We believe that either of those solutions will help keep our scoring accurate, but I have no idea how to accomplish it!

Thanks!
Tags (1)
3 REPLIES 3
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Behavior Scoring - Multiple Clicks

Have you trired changing the qualification rules?  You can't do minutes, but you can make it so that they can only run through the flow every 1 hour, for instance.  That might help.
Anonymous
Not applicable

Thanks for the quick reply 🙂

Only problem there would be that if they click the same link 4 times within that hour, they're still being assigned the multiple clicks value. Woulnd't be a problem if it were unique links, but I'm thinking that the same link several times isn't really a sign of heightened interest.
Anonymous
Not applicable

Couldn't you add the clicked link trigger filter "minimum number of times" = 1?