SOLVED

i have created a program , campaign and a form and want to set certain flow based upon form submission.

Go to solution
Anonymous
Not applicable

i have created a program , campaign and a form and want to set certain flow based upon form submission.

I have created a program , campaign and a form

Now here i want to set flow based upon form submission.

Suppose if he select first checkbox then i want to set certain flow and if he select another checkbox then i want to set different flow.

Please refer screenshot.

0EM50000000Rc0I.jpg

Thanks
Mayank
Tags (1)
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: i have created a program , campaign and a form and want to set certain flow based upon form submission.

You could do this a couple ways. You could either have separate campaigns setup to catch the form fill out with the different checkbox values:

Campaign 1:
Trigger - Fills Out Form
Filter - Checkbox Value is "True"
Flow Step 1

Campaign 2:
Trigger - Fills Out Form
Filter - Checkbox Value is "False"
Flow Step 2

Or, you could do it in the same campaign with if-then statements in your flow step:

Campaign 1:
Trigger - Fills Out Form
Flow - If Checkbox Value is "False", then flow step 1, If Checkbox Value is "True", then flow step 2

View solution in original post

1 REPLY 1
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: i have created a program , campaign and a form and want to set certain flow based upon form submission.

You could do this a couple ways. You could either have separate campaigns setup to catch the form fill out with the different checkbox values:

Campaign 1:
Trigger - Fills Out Form
Filter - Checkbox Value is "True"
Flow Step 1

Campaign 2:
Trigger - Fills Out Form
Filter - Checkbox Value is "False"
Flow Step 2

Or, you could do it in the same campaign with if-then statements in your flow step:

Campaign 1:
Trigger - Fills Out Form
Flow - If Checkbox Value is "False", then flow step 1, If Checkbox Value is "True", then flow step 2