Backup policies and services provided

Anonymous
Not applicable

Backup policies and services provided

I am aware that Marketo provides the ability to restore an instance from a backup, but had a few questions I could not locate answers to within other community posts that I wanted to ask here:
  1. Can support provide a backup to me (in the case that I do not wish to perform a full restore)? If so, instead of providing an entire instance backup, can the data be filtered based on a set of criteria and be restricted exclusively lead data? Also, how far back and how often are backups retained?
  2. Where can I locate more information regarding backup policies & corresponding services that Marketo support provides in lieu of disaster recovery?
Thanks!
Tags (1)
2 REPLIES 2
Kristen_Malkov1
Level 8

Re: Backup policies and services provided

My understanding of the backup (after trying to initiate one) is that 1) you can't choose what is restored/only restore part of it, it has to be the entire thing. Timewise: my system was only backed up for 3 months, but it might differ depending on how large/small your instance is. 

I'd put in a support ticket to get additional information since a lot of this is dependent upon what was in your contract when you signed up.
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Backup policies and services provided

Thanks Kristen. Unfortunately, that was my suspicion on partial vs. full backup possibility as well. I'll go ahead & follow up as you suggested with support.