Daily Emailed Report of Form Fills

Anonymous
Not applicable

Daily Emailed Report of Form Fills

Is there a way to generate a report of form fills? So what I want to happen is that every morning, my sales team will receive a report that has a list of everyone that filled out a particular form in the prior day. Is this possible?
Tags (1)
3 REPLIES 3
Dory_Viscoglio
Level 10

Re: Daily Emailed Report of Form Fills

Hey Christina, I've done this in the past using a web page performance report, and creating a report of anyone who visited the thank you page linked to my form. Since it's an analytics report, you're able to create a subscription that can be emailed (but not necessarily broken down by sales person). I don't know if there are any other ways of achieving this because it's very similar to requesting a smart list subscription. 
Anonymous
Not applicable

Hey Dory,

Good idea but we are using Drupal forms that call Marketo forms using a Drupal/Marketo module so there is no 'thank you page'. 
Anonymous
Not applicable

I would use a Leads Performance report grouped by email with a filter in the smart list 

FILLED OUT FORM - [name of form]
DATE OF ACTIVITY - Yesterday

And then use the report subscription to email it to your team. 

The limitation is all you'll get is the email address, but your team could look them up in SFDC from there. 

Alternatively if you are synching leads to SFDC and passing form fillouts as activities you could create an SFDC activity report to filter for that activity and email that.