SOLVED

Background Delete Failed Issue

Go to solution
Vinay_Kumar
Level 10 - Community Advisor

Background Delete Failed Issue

Hi All,

While removing some outdated email programs, I encountered an unexpected problem. Although I managed to delete certain programs by removing their dependencies, I received a 'Background Delete Failed' message for several others. I've attached a screenshot for reference. Do you think this could be related to Marketo, or might there be something I've overlooked? Any insights?

Vinay_Kumar_0-1703083406801.png

TIA

2 ACCEPTED SOLUTIONS

Accepted Solutions
Katja_Keesom
Level 10 - Community Advisor + Adobe Champion

Re: Background Delete Failed Issue

This process can sometimes be a bit buggy indeed. I would try asking Marketo Support to delete them for you.

View solution in original post

Vinay_Kumar

It appears to be a Marketo bug. I tried to delete the programs today, but the issue persists. Interestingly, I was able to unapprove the segmentation, which seems unusual.

View solution in original post

3 REPLIES 3
Katja_Keesom
Level 10 - Community Advisor + Adobe Champion

This process can sometimes be a bit buggy indeed. I would try asking Marketo Support to delete them for you.

Zoe_Forman
Level 9 - Community Advisor + Adobe Champion

Yes, Marketo Support cleared some old emails for me from an old workspace I was retiring, and I had the same message.
Seems I was trying to delete too many at once! But they did it in a batch overnight. That was a couple of years ago, and not had an issue since.

Vinay_Kumar

It appears to be a Marketo bug. I tried to delete the programs today, but the issue persists. Interestingly, I was able to unapprove the segmentation, which seems unusual.