SOLVED

Re: Background Color on Mkto Responsive Landing Pages

Go to solution
Anonymous
Not applicable

Background Color on Mkto Responsive Landing Pages

I am using Marketo's template for its new responsive landing pages - Template 2-C since it had the space for a big form in the main section of the page. I'd like to have a background color on the form to set it apart from the white of the rest of my page. When I try to change the color of the Form Background in the variables section on the right sidebar of the landing page editor, nothing happens. It reloads the page as if it has registered a change, but the background color remains white.

What am I doing wrong?

It's a normal Marketo form that I have inserted into the landing page.

This is the draft page I'm working on: http://info.dh2i.com/subscriptionpreferences.html

Thanks for any help!

-Allison

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Casey_Grimes
Level 10

Hi Allison,

Go inside the actual code for the template and look for the following block of text:

.formwrap {

margin: auto;

max-width: 500px;

min-width: 200px;

text-align: center;

}

You'll want to alter this to include a background-color like so:

.formwrap {

background-color: #D1E0F0;

}

Where #D1E0F0 is whatever color you want to use expressed in RGB hex (in this case, I just picked a light blue.)

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2
Casey_Grimes
Level 10

Hi Allison,

Go inside the actual code for the template and look for the following block of text:

.formwrap {

}

You'll want to alter this to include a background-color like so:

.formwrap {

background-color: #D1E0F0;

}

Where #D1E0F0 is whatever color you want to use expressed in RGB hex (in this case, I just picked a light blue.)

Anonymous
Not applicable

Nice - that worked! Thank you!

So is this an error in the template, do you know? Because I'm wondering what will happen in the future if I use that template again but don't need a colored background (or want a different color) for the form section. Again - for now it's great so I'm super happy, just curious. Worst case is I could always just make a new template, so really not a huge deal.

Thank you, thank you!