SOLVED

Re: B2B Lead Database Providers - DiscoverOrg, ZoomInfo, etc...

Go to solution
Anonymous
Not applicable

B2B Lead Database Providers - DiscoverOrg, ZoomInfo, etc...

I am looking at options for our sales reps to each have access to find and connect with targeted leads, preferably within the Salesforce interface. We are in the enterprise IT & cloud solutions space. It seems DiscoverOrg is at the top of the list for quality, but also the most expensive.

What are some of the best alternatives that we should be evaluating?

Thanks,David

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Anonymous
Not applicable

David Cutter​ Moved your post to Marketing Central Area

You can find some good companies to look at here

View solution in original post

4 REPLIES 4
Anonymous
Not applicable

David Cutter​ Moved your post to Marketing Central Area

You can find some good companies to look at here

Jessica_Kao3
Level 10 - Champion Alumni

Hi David Blake,

I've used a lot of different vendors for list purchases that connect into SFDC.  Feel free to message me.  The most important thing though no matter which list vendor you use is to check for email hygiene (i.e. spam bots, traps, and invalid emails).  Event the  highest quality lists will have data decay over time and if you aren't running your email lists through regular health checks, this will affect your email sends.  I have used Informatica's Email Verification and Hygiene product.  What I have found is different list vendors will have different % of invalid emails.  Always good to check what you are buying.  Some of the vendors had as high as 20-30% invalid emails. 

Anonymous
Not applicable

I've used ZoomInfo before and also Data.com, which was integrated with Salesforce. Of the two, Data.com outperformed and was more successful in application. I also work with some team members who have used Hoovers, but can't provide context to performance comparisons. Scott's resource is a great place to start.

Anonymous
Not applicable

Hi David, I think our platform might be able to help with your problem. Socedo provides a B2B, social-media demand generation tool that helps you engage and quantify your social leads on Twitter and LinkedIn. Check out our launchpoint page and let me know if you think that solution might help solve your demand-gen problem or feel free to email me directly at kat@socedo.com. Good luck finding a software that’s right for you guys!

http://launchpoint.marketo.com/socedo-inc/1569-socedo/