Automating a daily report that includes lead name,email?

Anonymous
Not applicable

Automating a daily report that includes lead name,email?

So basically what I think should be pretty staright forward, I can't seem to get to work, so  luooking for some help from the guru's. In short I am trying to simply create a report that generates the following info that I can send to subscribers every morning....sort of a daily user report for my bosses.

Just looking to have the leads, First Name, Last Name and Email Address added to a CSV file that gets emailed out of marketo every morning to the subscribers to that report...I have the report firing out, but I can't figure out how to add those columns/fields...(basically gettting a summary like 100 leads...but no details on those leads)n tried smart list stuff, custom columns in the Set Up tab for the report, but nothing seems to be working...I assume I am missing something very simple here...Any thoughts on this?

Thanks

Craig B.
2 REPLIES 2
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Automating a daily report that includes lead name,email?

Hey Craig,
It sounds like you want to subscribe to a Smart List. Reports in Analytics are for total numbers and do not contain detailed lead information. Thus a Smart List must be used to gather this data.

Currently, it is not possible to subscribe to Smart Lists like you can to reports. However, this is one of our most wanted new features, and can be seen by this idea: https://community.marketo.com/MarketoIdeaDetail?id=08750000000HAX9AAO. I believe our product team is working on this feature but we do not have an ETA at this time.

In the meantime, a more manual process is possible by creating the Smart List, exporting it, and then attaching it to an email to your bosses every week.

Best,
Will
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Automating a daily report that includes lead name,email?

Thanks Will...and yes you are correct that is exactly what I was looking to do. I will keep doing it manually, just wanted to make sure I was not missing something.

Thanks again.

CB