Re: Automatically send a Leads entire activity log to a sales rep

Anonymous
Not applicable

Automatically send a Leads entire activity log to a sales rep

I'm creating a sales alert that will send all the lead details to a sales rep when they hit a specific score value.  However, one of the requests I have received is to have the entire activity log sent w/ the lead details.  how is this possible. I see the export function on the lead record, however I want to have that happen automatically.  any ideas? 

Thank You. 
Tags (1)
4 REPLIES 4
Josh_Hill13
Level 10 - Champion Alumni

You can probably send them a lead report via Marketo for all lead owned by someone. Then they can click on that to see the lead's record in Marketo w/o the need for a login.
Anonymous
Not applicable

Do they really want the entire Activity Log.  There is a lot of backend process stuff there that will make a salesperson's eyes glaze over.  If you have Sales Insight, they can see the most germane elements of the Activity Log by choosing the Score, Email or Web tabs.  Alternately, you can choose to have key Activity Log elements synched to their Salesforce Lead / Contact record's Activity History.
Anonymous
Not applicable

Hi Josh H,

You can setup your alert email with the token {{SP_Send_Alert_Info}} (Search the token list in the email editor). That token will populate your Alert Email with a link to the individual lead record. This link will allow your sales person to view the Marketo lead details, incuding activity log, without having to log in to Marketo. 

Note that the link will expire according to the setting you have under Admin > Login Settings > Edit URL Expiration. 

Let me know if this helps!

Anonymous
Not applicable

Definitely use Send Alert that Mike said, but also as Elliot said, they'll only read it once.