Automatically Remove from Flow when the Visit a Thank You Page

Anonymous
Not applicable

Automatically Remove from Flow when the Visit a Thank You Page

We're using a tool called YouCanBookMe to allow leads to schedule demos by clicking on a link in our nurturing emails. Where I'm stuck is that I need to remove the lead from the nurturing campaign once they schedule the demo. My plan was to trigger the removal when the lead visited the thank you page (http://www.centercode.com/thanks/?id=booked), however, Marketo doesn't seem to be able to recognize the "?id=booked" part of the URL, it only recognizes that the lead went to http://www.centercode.com/thanks/.

Has anyone else had something like this? Any suggestions on other ways to identify that the lead has scheduled a demo and remove them?
Tags (1)
6 REPLIES 6
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Automatically Remove from Flow when the Visit a Thank You Page

Hi Emily,

Can you try this? Use the trigger "Visited Webpage contains 'centercode.com/thanks/' and click Add Constraint for a query string contains 'id=booked'.

See if that works!

Carol
Anonymous
Not applicable

You are my new favorite person! That totally worked. Thank you!
Anonymous
Not applicable

Aw, no problem! Glad it helped!
Cecile_Maindron
Level 10

Hi Emily,

I'm interested by your tool YouCanBookMe. How does it work? Is it easily integrated to Marketo or do you link it to your CRM? Which CRM are you using?

Cécile
cmaindron@talend.com
Anonymous
Not applicable

Hi Cecile,

We looked at a couple different tools, including TimeTrade, but decided on YouCanBookMe because it had the most flexibility. TimeTrade is designed to integrate with Marketo. YouCanBookMe isn't, but we have the leads fill out a demo request form on a Marketo landing page first so that we can segment the leads before we send them a YouCanBookMe link in an email from their sales person. So having the information integrated directly with Markeo wasn't as important to us.

For our CRM we use Insightly, which integrates with gmail easily (as does YouCanBookMe), so it works for us.

As for how it works, we include a link in our Marketo email to the lead (http://centercodedemo.youcanbook.me/). When the lead clicks on the link they're taken to an interactive calendar where they can pick the best time for them based on when our sales person is available. YouCanBookMe can check against multiple calendars and automatically adjust for the lead's timezone. When the lead picks a time, it's auomatically added to the sales/trainer/etc's calendar and all the confirmations and reminders are handled automatically. It's even set up to take payments if you want to use it to book paid consultations.

We've just started using it, but it's going really well so far. Let me know if you have any other questions and I can do my best to answer them!

Emily
Anonymous
Not applicable

Hi Emily,

Quick question

Do you have marketo integrate with Insightly??

I need to do but I haven't found any client  integration

Thanks in advance