SOLVED

Auto Incrementing Custom Field.

Go to solution
Anonymous
Not applicable

Auto Incrementing Custom Field.

Hi All,

Could you guys help me out with a custom field creation, that gets auto incremented  ? As in, using that field in a smart campaign and every time a lead flows through that campaign, this custom field's value gets incremented by 1 automatically, basically to maintain a count ?

Thank You !

Prabash Rath.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Auto Incrementing Custom Field.

You can create a custom field on each lead that will increment each time that lead goes through the campaign.  You would just use a field of the type score.

Fo the campaign itself this is not possible, but all leads that go through the campaign will be tracked and can be reported on.

View solution in original post

6 REPLIES 6
Anonymous
Not applicable

You can create a custom field on each lead that will increment each time that lead goes through the campaign.  You would just use a field of the type score.

Fo the campaign itself this is not possible, but all leads that go through the campaign will be tracked and can be reported on.

Justin_Norris1
Level 10 - Champion Alumni

+1 to Jamie Lewis​'s suggestion.

I think it's too seldom recognized that you can use score fields to keep track of anything you want to, not to calculate a lead score. There are many tracking and other operational uses they can have.

SanfordWhiteman
Level 10 - Community Moderator

To create a shared counter, use a resource lead. Search the Community for more.

Alok_Ramsisaria
Level 10

Sanford Whiteman I am trying to find more details about 'resource lead', but could not find anything related. Can you please point me to the right links? Or would be great if you can share some details on that here itself.    

SanfordWhiteman
Level 10 - Community Moderator

Alok_Ramsisaria
Level 10

I might have searched wrong way. Thanks for sharing this. Will reach out if I need more details.