Attachments in Email - Dynamic Attachment Based on Lead Owner/User Info

Anonymous
Not applicable

Attachments in Email - Dynamic Attachment Based on Lead Owner/User Info

We would like to be able to place a sales rep’s personal PDF application (contains contact info and other information relevant to the rep) into specific emails that go out to their leads. I figured I could upload the PDFs to Marketo, then create a custom field in SFDC (in the User information) with the URL to their PDF application. Then use a token in the body of the email. However, I’ve done some research on Community and read on that Marketo cannot read User information in SFDC.

How best can I go about being able to place a sales rep’s custom application in an email (dynamically) in Marketo emails?

Thank you!

Tags (1)
1 REPLY 1
Josh_Hill13
Level 10 - Champion Alumni

Re: Attachments in Email - Dynamic Attachment Based on Lead Owner/User Info

I'm not sure what a "pdf application" is. I assume you want to link to the PDF somewhere.

You will need to try one or two things:
  1. assign a PDF link for each territory. You can use that field and then populate it based on Sales Territory or Lead Owner. Then drop that token into the URL of the anchor text.
  2. Create a Snippet with Dynamic Content for each territory/Lead Owner with the correct PDF link. This will require a Segmentation by Territory.