Email program - SFDC sync

Amber_Hobson
Level 9 - Champion Alumni

Email program - SFDC sync

We have always had it where our programs sync to Salesforce and show opens email 1, 2, 3 etc and then clicks email 1, 2, 3. I'm attempting to set up our first nested email program within a normal Marketo program since we want to split test subject lines. The problem is that if I put my email within the email program, I can't set up a trigger campaign to show who opens it. I keep getting errors from Marketo and then when I finally get it to pop up, this email is not in my list of options (or at least not that I can find anywhere).

Can you still set up a trigger campaign to change the standard program status based on an email within an email program?
Tags (1)
3 REPLIES 3
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Email program - SFDC sync

Hi Amber,
Are you using an A/B test within the email program? If so, the email you will trigger off of will be named "[email program].Subject Line Test" or similar if you are using a different type of test.

Will
Amber_Hobson
Level 9 - Champion Alumni

It doesn't show up in the list at all. That's why I was so confused.  I've done all of my normal troubleshooting...the email is approved and everything. The one that's highlighted in this image is the first email in the standard campaign where we did not split test. The one that we are planning on doing the split tomorrow does not show up. I can't trigger it to change the status after it goes out. We set it up so that when someone takes an action, it goes back and updates the program status and hten back to Salesforce so that our sales team can see the status right away as well.0EM50000000RWYn.jpg
Anonymous
Not applicable

HI Amber, did you ever figure out an answer?