Assigning smart campaign limits by user role

Anonymous
Not applicable

Assigning smart campaign limits by user role

I love the smart campaign limits settings that are available in the admin section, but it seems to me that these settings only apply globally to all Marketo users (unless you choose to override them). Since some of our users are more advanced than others, it makes sense to limit smart campaign size to some users, but not others. I'd be interested in applying smart campaign limits by user role. Does anyone know if this is a possibility, and if not then when we may see it on the roadmap?

6 REPLIES 6
Justin_Cooperm2
Level 10

Re: Assigning smart campaign limits by user role

Hi Ben,

We've been looking at additional features to control campaign limits. Frank Passantino​ can fill you in on how we're thinking about it and what might be coming down the pipeline.

Justin

Devraj_Grewal
Level 10 - Champion Alumni

Ben,

You will need to create a new role for those users you do not want to provide access to "edit campaign restrictions", which is default in the "admin" role.

Anonymous
Not applicable

Thanks for looping me in Justin Cooperman​. Ben Coffee​ we have a user permission called Edit Campaign Restrictions located under the Access Marketing Activities permission set which will enable you to control which users can override the smart campaign restrictions on a per campaign basis.

Screen Shot 2017-01-05 at 10.08.33 AM.png

Bonnie_Jeffers2
Level 4

Hi Frank,

Can you point me toward documentation for admins on smart campaign limits? I'm not finding anything.

Thanks!

Devraj_Grewal
Level 10 - Champion Alumni

Bonnie_Jeffers2
Level 4

Thank you!