SOLVED

Assigning Leads to Specific SFDC Queues

Go to solution
Anonymous
Not applicable

Assigning Leads to Specific SFDC Queues

I have some of my Marketo Smartl Campaigns, setup with a flow where leads are assigned to a SFDC lead queue titled "SDR Lead Queue."  I have new leads that are coming in, but they are not going into the right SFDC queue. Any suggestions on this?

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Josh_Hill13
Level 10 - Champion Alumni

Re: Assigning Leads to Specific SFDC Queues

So what you are telling SFDC here is

1. Insert Lead into SFDC and make the Queue the Owner.
  2. Right after that, you are asking SFDC to Add to SFDC Campaign
  3. At that moment, SFDC says "Oh, you have a Responded Member, I'll do XYZ with them"

So I'd recommend that you modify your LARs to do what you want and then Adding to SFDC Campaign as Responded will work.

Also, keep in mind that you are running TWO syncs in this screenshot. It's more efficient to let the LARs assign the Lead and then just use Add to SFDC Campaign.

View solution in original post

3 REPLIES 3
Josh_Hill13

You should only use Change Owner or Sync Lead to SFDC: Queue with Marketo only or SFDC Type=Lead or IS EMPTY (Marketo only).

Syncing SFDC Contacts to a Q causes duplicates.

Now, for your specific error, what do the logs say in both systems? Is there a Lead Assignment Rule (LAR) that overrides?

Anonymous
Not applicable

Hi,

Below is our Lead Assignment Rule for SFDC.

(Lead: Campaign Member StatusEQUALSResponded) OR (Lead: URL MediumEQUALSPPC) OR (Lead: URL SourceEQUALSAdwords) OR (Lead: Lead Source DetailEQUALSContact Us Page) OR (Lead: URL MediumCONTAINSRemarketing)

I have attached the flow for this specific smart campaign in Marketo.

Capture.JPG

You lost me with the "Sync Lead to SFDC: Queue with Marketo only or SFDC Type=Lead or IS EMPTY (Marketo only)."

Josh_Hill13

So what you are telling SFDC here is

1. Insert Lead into SFDC and make the Queue the Owner.
  2. Right after that, you are asking SFDC to Add to SFDC Campaign
  3. At that moment, SFDC says "Oh, you have a Responded Member, I'll do XYZ with them"

So I'd recommend that you modify your LARs to do what you want and then Adding to SFDC Campaign as Responded will work.

Also, keep in mind that you are running TWO syncs in this screenshot. It's more efficient to let the LARs assign the Lead and then just use Add to SFDC Campaign.