Re: Assigning lead owner based off a token for Active Accounts

Anonymous
Not applicable

Assigning lead owner based off a token for Active Accounts

Our system uses an "active accounts do not touch" list to prevent a subset of our leads from being routed to ADRs based off our field team's assignment/ engagement. I was wondering if rather than forcing these leads to "do nothing" I could create an automated flow to assign them to the account/ opportunity owner based off a token or if this flow would have to be created manually by creating a list of accounts by rep and then assigning those leads by referencing that list.

Thanks!

3 REPLIES 3
Anonymous
Not applicable

Look into LeanData - I believe they can do what you're looking for.  Adam New-Waterson​ - feel free to chime in.

Anonymous
Not applicable

Thanks Charlie.

Hey Navtej > To answer your question - yes - you can create a smart campaign to assign leads to account owners. However you can't use a token, so you'll need to maintain that list in the flow steps. If account owner is Jim, Assign Lead to Jim. To prevent every lead from flowing through it everyday, I maintained the smart list as (Account Owner is Jim AND Lead Owner is not Jim) or (etc.... That's how I did this when I worked at BloomReach

As Charlie mentioned, now that I am at LeanData we use our own tools to manage this process. I love never having to think about whether leads are assigned to the appropriate account owner, it just happens per the way I had it configured. If you want to know, certainly can take this offline. Fill out a demo request at leandatainc.com & mention this Community thread.

Anonymous
Not applicable

Thanks Adam. That's a bummer. Would be a neat use of tokens. I guess I'll do it the old fashioned way for now.