SOLVED

Assign First Name Token in Email without importing email addresses

Go to solution
HayleyS
Level 1

Assign First Name Token in Email without importing email addresses

Hi,

Within my email campaign, I usually use the 'email address is' smart list and copy the emails in that way. However, this time I would like to personalise it using the first name token in the email.

Is it possible to personalise the email with a first name without uploading the email list/first names as 'members' of the campaign.

I don't want to upload a list to the campaign as it will automatically add the email contacts to my welcome email series, because of the trigger 'new contact'.

Thanks,

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Darshil_Shah1
Level 10 - Community Advisor + Adobe Champion

Re: Assign First Name Token in Email without importing email addresses

Well, if you don't want to import people to a static list that is local to your program (or the ones that are local to your program), then you can always import people to another static list (perhaps the one created in the Database section). I hope the Person is Created trigger has the List Name constraint added to it.

View solution in original post

1 REPLY 1
Darshil_Shah1
Level 10 - Community Advisor + Adobe Champion

Re: Assign First Name Token in Email without importing email addresses

Well, if you don't want to import people to a static list that is local to your program (or the ones that are local to your program), then you can always import people to another static list (perhaps the one created in the Database section). I hope the Person is Created trigger has the List Name constraint added to it.