Re: Are wait steps preventing engagement engine emails from delivering?

Anonymous
Not applicable

Are wait steps preventing engagement engine emails from delivering?

I am using wait step smart campaigns as placeholders in an engagement stream to better control the cadence in which the emails are sent (Day 2, Day 4, Day 7, etc.).  I'm using the wait steps in conjunction with a daily cadence to replicate this type of send frequency.  Although my emails appear to be sending in each cast, I'm not seeing that they are delivering in any of the lead activity logs.  I tried to submit a support case, but got nowhere in the past week.

Of course I tested the use of the wait steps in the Enagagement Stream prior to launch and everything worked beautifully!

Does anyone have any thoughts on why these emails appear to be sending but not delivering?  I'm at my wit's end and my Marketo consultant is on vacation this week!  Help!

Thanks!
Tags (1)
2 REPLIES 2
Anonymous
Not applicable

Hi Rachel,

I can take a look.  Can you send me the name of your company and a link to the engagement program and a lead who should have had the email delivered.  Send to cheryl@marketo.com

Thanks,
Cheryl
Anonymous
Not applicable

Hi Cheryl,

I actually ended up figuring out the problem.  It had to to do with a missing filter in my asset program. 

Thanks!