SOLVED

Are there any reports available for Sales Insight user activity?

Go to solution
Sydney_Frusteri
Level 2

Are there any reports available for Sales Insight user activity?

We recently fully launched Sales Insight and my Sales Director really wants her whole team to be using this feature/functionality.

Are there any reports available, either through Marketo or through SFDC, that can identify who is and isn't using the Sales Insight plug in?

If there isn't one single report that can be created, what reports can I use together to identify who isn't/hasn't used SI?

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Are there any reports available for Sales Insight user activity?

I'm currently in a similar boat as yourself.

Before my current role I too was asked by Sales for a list of Users sending SFDC emails and Sales Insight emails.  We were planning on turning off the SFDC email option and we didn't want anyone to get caught off guard in the change (notification were sent etc).  At the time the only thing that I noticed was that any email sent from Sales Insight added an Activity with the subject line starting with, "Was Sent Sales Email".  I used this fact to determine the difference between the two.

I've been in a new more Marketo focused role for a couple weeks (getting training tomorrow) and I just came across this.

Go to Analytics > Sales Insight Email Performance > Go to the Setup Tab

From here select the time frame you are after and change the Group Emails by from Email to Sales Rep.

Now when you go to the Report tab you'll see a list of all the Marketo Activities done by each user during the frame you have selected.

What I'm trying to find out now is how do I get a more detailed view of the above report at the individual Lead level?

I'd like to be able to provide Sales a list of Opens and Clicks for the previous week so they can follow up accordingly without having to dive into each individual to see the results.

Hope that helps.

View solution in original post

6 REPLIES 6
Anonymous
Not applicable

Anonymous
Not applicable

I'm currently in a similar boat as yourself.

Before my current role I too was asked by Sales for a list of Users sending SFDC emails and Sales Insight emails.  We were planning on turning off the SFDC email option and we didn't want anyone to get caught off guard in the change (notification were sent etc).  At the time the only thing that I noticed was that any email sent from Sales Insight added an Activity with the subject line starting with, "Was Sent Sales Email".  I used this fact to determine the difference between the two.

I've been in a new more Marketo focused role for a couple weeks (getting training tomorrow) and I just came across this.

Go to Analytics > Sales Insight Email Performance > Go to the Setup Tab

From here select the time frame you are after and change the Group Emails by from Email to Sales Rep.

Now when you go to the Report tab you'll see a list of all the Marketo Activities done by each user during the frame you have selected.

What I'm trying to find out now is how do I get a more detailed view of the above report at the individual Lead level?

I'd like to be able to provide Sales a list of Opens and Clicks for the previous week so they can follow up accordingly without having to dive into each individual to see the results.

Hope that helps.

Anonymous
Not applicable

I've been working on ways to see which leads the sales reps have been sending emails to as well.  We send sales reps to the "my emails" section on their MSI tab to look at all the emails they've personally sent, but that isn't very helpful for sales or marketing managers who want to track things on the program level.

The only thing I can think of is running a "Was Sent Sales Email" SmartList, but that won't say who sent the emails, and it searches by subject line so if that gets changed, it isn't really tracked.

If anyone has any suggestions, I'd love to hear them! 

Sydney_Frusteri
Level 2

Thank you very much Josh.

This will be very helpful in developing my report!

Anonymous
Not applicable

I'm glad I could help out.

Anonymous
Not applicable

Just made this Idea to get more details around the MSI emails: