SOLVED

Anyone used PFL Print for Less and integrated with marketo?

Go to solution
Anonymous
Not applicable

Anyone used PFL Print for Less and integrated with marketo?

We are looking at using print for less http://www.printingforless.com/ and integrating with marketo to go after our target accounts and send high-touch mailers in an automated way. I am really excited about the capabilities. Anyone used them before or a similar vendor? Experience?

Any cool ideas for account-based marketing printed pieces that are high-touch? 
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Anyone used PFL Print for Less and integrated with marketo?

PFL is AWESOME! We have been trying to get our marketing director to sign off on working with them for a while.

I think the printed pieces you use depend so much on your audience (what type of accounts are you targeting and who are you targeting there). You could create pieces based on their potential role in the decision making process. You could go with something unique that you would drive curiousity. PFL sent us these awesome little notebooks that I still use in my meetings.

View solution in original post

7 REPLIES 7
Anonymous
Not applicable

PFL is AWESOME! We have been trying to get our marketing director to sign off on working with them for a while.

I think the printed pieces you use depend so much on your audience (what type of accounts are you targeting and who are you targeting there). You could create pieces based on their potential role in the decision making process. You could go with something unique that you would drive curiousity. PFL sent us these awesome little notebooks that I still use in my meetings.
Dory_Viscoglio
Level 10

We've also been discussing doing some direct mail, and this looks like a great opportunity to have something that is integrated with Marketo! I don't have experience with PFL yet, but hope to sometime in the future.
Josh_Hill13
Level 10 - Champion Alumni

They are quite good and I know other people who have used them. Great team and very keen to do just about anything you or they can think of in direct mail.
Anonymous
Not applicable

Thanks! This is just what I wanted to hear. I am really excited about the possibilities of bringing in DM to our program in a sustainable way. 

Anonymous
Not applicable

Erin, I came across your thread. We would love to help you develop solutions that give you the ROI you are looking for. We can certainly provide you with examples of high impact campaigns that we have executed on for other Marketo users. Give us a call when you are ready to roll!
Anonymous
Not applicable

Thanks! Mark - i woud certainly take you up on that offer. Any B2B examples would be excellent to share internally. 
Anonymous
Not applicable

Sure thing. Here is a link to our PFLlink Marketo page. Down at the bottom we have a couple of short case studies with ScaleArc and Mathnasium: http://www.printingforless.com/Marketo-Automated-Print-Marketing.html

I also have several others in PDF form that I have connected with you on LinkedIn in order to send those your way.