Re: Anyone having success trying to use Marketo on iPad?

JD_Nelson
Level 10 - Community Advisor

Anyone having success trying to use Marketo on iPad?

I can't seem to get zooming issues resolved and the screen always refreshes or blanks out sections when moving around. Anyone have success tips to share?

Tags (1)
3 REPLIES 3
Dory_Viscoglio
Level 10

Unfortunately, no. I've always had miserable mobile experiences with Marketo.

Dan_Stevens_
Level 10 - Champion Alumni

I'm with Dory here - it's unusable.  Especially if you have your left navigational column max extended (so you can view the full program names under Marketing Activities).  When you logon on your ipad, there's no way to shrink that column - so there's very little left for the usable portion of the interface (e.g., working with smart campaigns). 

Vote here:

TBlane_McMichen
Marketo Employee

In addition to the page layout problems, I find that there are somethings that must use the right-click action.  Obviously that does not exist on iPad, but they may be able to build-in a gesture or pressure action that would be recognized as a right-click.  I find that the page layout sometimes can be fixed by reloading the page, but it is not a good experience. 

This may be something that the GUI team could consider as an idea.  The business case for this usually, from my perspective, is managing a campaign while on the road.  Often I need to get data or reports for people and the iPad is the most convenient device.

Another iPad problem is exporting a list... the export runs, but there is no way to attach it to an email or something to send it to a business partner.  Maybe an "export & email" option would be help, or a way to better schedule report delivery. Schedule Smart List Subscription Runs