Re: Anyone having problems sending tests out of Marketo?

Lorna_Keuning
Level 1

Anyone having problems sending tests out of Marketo?

I can't send tests and can't reach anyone from support.

6 REPLIES 6
Albert_Cariaga
Level 1

Does it give you any error message? I've receive error messages before or have tried to send it to a different email address. 

Sometimes, it was the content within the email like a broken token or script. 

Natalie_Kremer
Level 5 - Champion Alumni

Is it across all emails? I've run into issues with email tests not working because the from email address was incorrect, which is always the first thing I check when my test emails aren't working. 

Carrie_Chandle1
Level 6 - Community Advisor

To Natalie Kremer‌'s point, double-check your from email address and check to see if Marketo sent you an error message. Also check with your IT team - we've had issues with not receiving test emails and it was actually on our side.

Chris_Wilcox
Level 9

Are you using tokens in your send from email/name by any chance? If there's a velocity token in the from name or email address fields, you NEED to select a sample record for the test send to be able to generate and deploy. 

Caryl_Mostacho
Level 7 - Champion Alumni

Are you still having trouble? What's your support level with Marketo? 

Malik_Zafar2
Level 4

I'm also having issues.

If I change the "from" email address, it will work, but if I try to use our own business domain it will not send. I don't get any errors from Marketo, and the batch campaign result shows that the alert was sent, but I don't ever receive it in my inbox.

If I change the "from" email address to a different address (outside of our business domain), the exact same alert email will send.

Any idea why this is happening?