Any way to use SFDC Campaign ID instead of name in "Member of SFDC Campaign" filter?

Denise_Greenb12
Level 7

Any way to use SFDC Campaign ID instead of name in "Member of SFDC Campaign" filter?

Is there any way to reference the SFDC Campaign ID rather than the name in a smart list filter equivalent to:

Member of SFDC Campaign is->SFDC Campaign ID(s)

The use case is that I have a client with SFDC Campaigns with duplicate names.

Thanks,

Denise

6 REPLIES 6
Grégoire_Miche2
Level 10

Re: Any way to use SFDC Campaign ID instead of name in "Member of SFDC Campaign" filter?

Hi Denise,

Just put the Campaign ID in a token and use it as the campaign identifier in the flow step.

See my answers here: https://nation.marketo.com/message/110401#comment-110401​ for more details.

-Greg

Denise_Greenb12
Level 7

Re: Any way to use SFDC Campaign ID instead of name in "Member of SFDC Campaign" filter?

Hi Greg,

Thank you - but I don't understand how that would work. And the other post is for a different situation. My situation is a batch campaign to add people to an Engagement Program stream if they are members of any of a set of 29 SFDC campaigns. How would putting the Campaign ID in a token work here?

Denise

Grégoire_Miche2
Level 10

Re: Any way to use SFDC Campaign ID instead of name in  "Member of SFDC Campaign" filter?

Hi Denise,

Sorry, I had not understood correctly your needs.

Then that is not possible with tokens, because it means using a token as the filter parameter. Vote here: and .

You will have to list the 29 campaigns in the member of SFDC campaign filter, I am afraid.

-Greg

Denise_Greenb12
Level 7

Re: Any way to use SFDC Campaign ID instead of name in  "Member of SFDC Campaign" filter?

Greg -

Back to the beginning again. I can't list the 29 campaigns in the member of SFDC campaign filter because there are duplicate SFDC campaign names. This causes an error message in Marketo in the smart list. I'm hoping they will agree to rename the duplicate campaigns. Thanks anyway for trying to help.

pastedImage_0.png

Grégoire_Miche2
Level 10

Yep, sorry I could help better...

Grégoire_Miche2
Level 10

Have you tried to paste campaign SFDC (case safe, 18 letters long) IDs in the selection box ?

greg