SOLVED

Anonymous leads munchkin question

Go to solution
Anonymous
Not applicable

Anonymous leads munchkin question

Hi all,

I just want to make sure this is possible.

I want to host an infographic on either my website or Marketo LP with no form (shouldn't matter which one right? As long as they both have Munchkin?)

I'm assuming the people who hit the page are anonymous and I want to drive people here with URLs with different source parameters

Later down in the line if they fill out a form and become known, I will be able to see their history and source parameter from when they were unknown correct? Even if when they fill out the form they end up coming from another source

Example:

Anonymous sees an ad on facebook, sees infographic on landing page with paramter source=fb

Later sees an ad on LinkedIn and fills out a form and becomes known and their actual source is written as LinkedIn

Later, I could query

Visited infographic landing page

querystring contains fb

Thanks!

Tags (1)
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
SanfordWhiteman
Level 10 - Community Moderator

Re: Anonymous leads munchkin question

The initial Visited Web Page activity from when they were anonymous will be queryable, yes. For 90 days.

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2
SanfordWhiteman
Level 10 - Community Moderator

The initial Visited Web Page activity from when they were anonymous will be queryable, yes. For 90 days.

Joe_Reitz
Level 10 - Champion Alumni

Working on the very same thing. I'd also recommend a link at the bottom along the lines of "You may also like..." And then take them to something gated. Not fool-proof, but at least engaged leads have an easy opportunity to become known.

If it doesn't look cool, you're probably doing it wrong.