SOLVED

Re: Anonymous IP ?

Go to solution
Zoe_Forman
Level 7 - Champion

Anonymous IP ?

Anonymous IP ?

Has appeared when I am uploading a new list and wont let me move on to NEXT afer stage two of filling in Marketo fields.

There is a never ending string of  Anonymous IP ?  as I tried to add -IGNORE- but way too many.

How do I get around this, stop it happening or upload my list ?

Many thanks

Zoe

Tags (1)
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
SanfordWhiteman
Level 10 - Community Moderator

Not sure exactly you're describing (a screenshot would help in this instance) but it sounds like you have a ton of blank columns to the right of the intended columns in your CSV.  Open it, grab just the rows & columns that appear to be filled, and start a new CSV from that.

View solution in original post

3 REPLIES 3
SanfordWhiteman

Not sure exactly you're describing (a screenshot would help in this instance) but it sounds like you have a ton of blank columns to the right of the intended columns in your CSV.  Open it, grab just the rows & columns that appear to be filled, and start a new CSV from that.

Zoe_Forman
Level 7 - Champion

Thanks Sanford, I have gone back in this morning and sucessfully upload the file, I think you were right I was pulling a load of blank columns !
Thanks for your reply, this is my first question asked in community, so pleased that I got a reply.

SanfordWhiteman

OK, glad it's working. If you get a chance, please mark my answer above as Correct to help in future searches.