Analytics - report of SFDC Campaign members

Nina_Valtcheva5
Level 5

Analytics - report of SFDC Campaign members

I'm trying to find a way to schedule a daily report of members of a specific SFDC Campaign. Is there a way to do this? I tried running a campaign report with the SFDC campaign in the Smart List but it's taking a really long time to run even if I select a short time frame. It never finishes running. Not sure if I'm doing this right...it's my first time trying to get a report. I know I could easily get this in a smart list but I need to schedule it so that it's sent daily to our field marketing manager as new campaign members get added.

pastedImage_0.png

3 REPLIES 3
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Analytics - report of SFDC Campaign members

This is a longstanding request--there hasn't been a way to generate an emailed smart list.

The good news is that a new feature "Subscribe to Smart Lists" was announced at 2015 Summit.  It hasn't made the May or June releases yet, but this is the feature that enables you to do what you want to do.

https://nation.marketo.com/thread/24101?q=subscribe%20to%20smart%20list

Josh_Hill13
Level 10 - Champion Alumni

Yes, it should happen by the end of the year.

In the meantime, this is the kind of report that is really better off run in SFDC itself! SFDC does have report runs.

Elliott_Lowe1
Level 9 - Champion Alumni

The Subscribe to Smart Lists feature may be released in September, but that is not firm.