Re: Alerts with Dynamic Token for Form Submission

Krista_Muir1
Level 2

Alerts with Dynamic Token for Form Submission

I'm trying to create a single flow that would allow me to assign round-robin lead routing to Salesforce. 

When a lead is created in Marketo, I'd like to assign to a sales rep, but also send an alert email that indicates which form or static list upload the lead came in from. 

How can I create a single Alert email that would dynamically include the appropriate form or list in the email? In other words, rather than setting up a flow action for EACH form, can I create a Universal Alert Email that fills in the Form Name via a {{dynamic field}}?
6 REPLIES 6
SanfordWhiteman
Level 10 - Community Moderator

{{Trigger.Name}} is the name of the form with a Filled Out Form trigger.

Devraj_Grewal
Level 10 - Champion Alumni

Indeed. So instead of using the trigger "lead is created", use the trigger "fills out form" along with any other filters needed. The flow can be to send the alert.

Anonymous
Not applicable

What if you use the same form on multiple web pages? We have the same form for all of our premium content landing pages, but I want to indicate in the alert which piece of content the lead downloaded. If I just use trigger.Name then it will populate with the name of the shared form. Is there a way to show the name of the landing page instead?

SanfordWhiteman

{{Trigger.Web Page}} is the hosting page.

Lisa_Lee1
Level 1

I have a related question, what if I want to use the Program Name in the alert - do I need to have the alert step in that Program, or can I have a centralized program and use a trigger program token?

SanfordWhiteman

The {{Program.Name}} will be picked up from the sending program, so a centralized program won't distinguish the alert.