SOLVED

Alert: Lead Not Called in 48 Hours Flow Logic

Go to solution
Dan_Askin
Level 4

Alert: Lead Not Called in 48 Hours Flow Logic

I'm trying to alert sales managers when a lead isn't called within 48 (or whatever) hours of a particular action, say a form completion.  We can ID when someone is called when data values change in one of two fields:

Last contacted date

Last contacted by (string of #s that ID a rep).

Is it as easy as creating a smart list covering the two filters, then sending the alert (maybe with a wait step so the managers get the alert Mon-Fri)? Smarter way to do it?

smart-list.png

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
SanfordWhiteman
Level 10 - Community Moderator

Re: Alert: Lead Not Called in 48 Hours Flow Logic

The SC in your screenshot won't work. It's listening for a Filled Out Form where the person's data value has not changed in the 48 hours before the form fillout. Kinda the opposite of (or totally different from) what you're looking for.

A couple of different ways to do this, but for low volume, you can trigger on Filled Out Form and Wait 2 days. After 2 days, then check to see if the Last Contacted Date value is within the past 2 days!

View solution in original post

3 REPLIES 3
SanfordWhiteman

The SC in your screenshot won't work. It's listening for a Filled Out Form where the person's data value has not changed in the 48 hours before the form fillout. Kinda the opposite of (or totally different from) what you're looking for.

A couple of different ways to do this, but for low volume, you can trigger on Filled Out Form and Wait 2 days. After 2 days, then check to see if the Last Contacted Date value is within the past 2 days!

Dan_Askin
Level 4

Thanks, Sanford. Yep, fairly low volume. That was the angle I was pursuing initially, but I got caught up on what to do in the flow after the step. W/ the "remove from flow" step do you need to have a default choice here?

remove-from-flow.png 

SanfordWhiteman

Sure, that looks good.