SOLVED

Alert Email Tokens

Go to solution
Danielle_Wong
Level 8 - Community Advisor

Alert Email Tokens

I am trying to set up an alert email for the last email of an email program. This is a batch program, with smart campaigns attached to it. Set up like this:

pastedImage_0.png

I would like Outbound Wave 5 to have a flow step that sends me an alert that the last wave has been sent. How would I go about having the alert email include the name of the program: 05-25-2016 Competitive Intelligence? Is there a token for that?

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Dory_Viscoglio
Level 10

Re: Alert Email Tokens

By default, no. But you could create a program level token that would be {{my.program name}} that you would need to create/update 1x for the program, but then you could have Outbound Wave 5 send an alert that is generic and references {{my.program name}}.

You could also change the name or description of your campaign, and use a {{campaign.name}} or {{campaign.description}} token. Unfortunately these don't exist at the program level.

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2
Dory_Viscoglio
Level 10

By default, no. But you could create a program level token that would be {{my.program name}} that you would need to create/update 1x for the program, but then you could have Outbound Wave 5 send an alert that is generic and references {{my.program name}}.

You could also change the name or description of your campaign, and use a {{campaign.name}} or {{campaign.description}} token. Unfortunately these don't exist at the program level.

Danielle_Wong
Level 8 - Community Advisor

Ah, okay. Thank you so much for the information, Dory!