Re: Advice for someone just getting started with Marketo?

Anonymous
Not applicable

Advice for someone just getting started with Marketo?

Brand new to Marketo, and before I dive in, I thought I would ask the community for their advice on getting started. Other than Quick Wins Self-Training, any suggestions on how to quickly get up to speed?

6 REPLIES 6
Anonymous
Not applicable

Hi Elizabeth,

Best way to get started is by digging into the product docs that Marketo provides. That is how I got acclimated to the platform - just reading through the documentation and also Josh Hill​ has an AMAZING "The Rockstar's Guide to Marketo" which can get pretty in-depth but still has some nice high-level information. The links to both are below! Happy Marketo-ing

Marketing Rockstar's Guide to Marketo - How to Use Marketo 

Welcome to Marketo Docs - Marketo Docs - Product Docs

Josh_Hill13
Level 10 - Champion Alumni

Thanks Chelsea

A lot of this depends on what you want to do in Marketo. My site and docs can help. So can the University under Products menu. Not all of the videos are free, but most are and can walk through particular areas.

Pretty much every question has been posted, and answered in some way, on the Community. Please be sure to search for all of the great answers.

Anonymous
Not applicable

Thanks Chelsea! I am digging into these now!

Anonymous
Not applicable

Of course! Let me know if you have any questions.

Chris_Saporito
Level 9

I agree with the above as well, Josh has some great info in his guide!

Get to be familiar with the Community, it will be your best friend. Just about anything and everything has been asked and answered on here. There are tons of brilliant Marketo Users here that would be more than happy to answer questions for you (but check first to see if there's already a post with the same question and answer!).

Good luck!

Anonymous
Not applicable