SOLVED

Re: Advanced Engagement Training Material

Go to solution
Rich_Miller2
Level 2

Advanced Engagement Training Material

Hello,

I just sat through an online course about the basics of engagement programs and they mentioned training for Advanced Engagement. Have anyone seen anything. They said there was a product manager that did something, but that they also planned a more formal training program on-line. They mentioned it would be in "LMS", not sure what that it, but I look into the university and found nothing.

Thanks for the help.

RM

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Philip_Tieu
Level 5

Good Morning Rich,

Sounds like you took Working with Engagement Programs, another course relevant to you may be Engagement Engine, Lead Scoring, and Data Management as it is a more advance course. In it you'll... "learn the basics of nurturing leads with Marketo's engagement engine, including streams, setting engagement cadence, editing and archiving content, and content-exhausted leads." It will also... "touch on lead scoring, data management campaigns, and automating data cleanup tasks." Let me know if you need help finding the course.

Also, LMS stands for Learning Management System and Marketo University's Learning Portal is built on a LMS.

View solution in original post

3 REPLIES 3
Josh_Hill13
Level 10 - Champion Alumni

Sounds like an old training reference. They are redoing University and took down a lot of the old videos.

There isn't any sort of advanced training I've heard of. Did you have a specific question about the Engagements?

Philip_Tieu
Level 5

Good Morning Rich,

Sounds like you took Working with Engagement Programs, another course relevant to you may be Engagement Engine, Lead Scoring, and Data Management as it is a more advance course. In it you'll... "learn the basics of nurturing leads with Marketo's engagement engine, including streams, setting engagement cadence, editing and archiving content, and content-exhausted leads." It will also... "touch on lead scoring, data management campaigns, and automating data cleanup tasks." Let me know if you need help finding the course.

Also, LMS stands for Learning Management System and Marketo University's Learning Portal is built on a LMS.

Rich_Miller2
Level 2

Thanks for the tips. I will take a look at that other video.

RM