SOLVED

Adobe Analytics

Go to solution
Aslihan_Ayan_Ha
Level 7

Adobe Analytics

Anybody uses Adobe Analytics to pull data from Marketo? I would like to get insights into limitations and possibilities. Thank you.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Ben_Griffith1
Level 3

Re: Adobe Analytics

To add to Jamie Lewis.  You can pull out Marketo data via the API for pages not hosted in Marketo and then pass that along to Site Catalyst as custom traffic and conversion variables.  If you are doing this real-time you have to wait to get the data from the api calls before running the tracking calls to site catalyst.

For pages hosted in Marketo, you can use tokens to get Marketo data and pass to site catalyst as well.

A non real-time approach would be to push the data en masse to site catalyst, in which case you would need to have a common unique identifier in marketo and site catalyst to match with.

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2
Anonymous
Not applicable

Yes, I have used Marketo with SiteCatalyst.  Basically, I am pulling the raw data out of Marketo with API's

Also, I can pass segmentation data directly from the RTP module into SiteCatalyst.

Ben_Griffith1
Level 3

To add to Jamie Lewis.  You can pull out Marketo data via the API for pages not hosted in Marketo and then pass that along to Site Catalyst as custom traffic and conversion variables.  If you are doing this real-time you have to wait to get the data from the api calls before running the tracking calls to site catalyst.

For pages hosted in Marketo, you can use tokens to get Marketo data and pass to site catalyst as well.

A non real-time approach would be to push the data en masse to site catalyst, in which case you would need to have a common unique identifier in marketo and site catalyst to match with.