Re: Admin Emails - Can I turn them off?

Anonymous
Not applicable

Admin Emails - Can I turn them off?

Hello,

IS there a way for users or admins to limit the types of emails they receive? For example, I don't want to receive emails about new admin users being added.

Thank you

5 REPLIES 5
Josh_Hill13
Level 10 - Champion Alumni

If you go to Notifications, you can see a Subscribe button. You should be able to disable these.

There's also an Unsubscribe option from some emails at the bottom of the notification.

Dory_Viscoglio
Level 10

Hey Danish, I think these are new as I got one this morning when creating a new user, and I'm not sure if there is any way to turn them off. It's probably in response to people requesting more transparency into what's going on in an account.

Josh, as an FYI, there's no unsubscribe link in these emails, nor are they an option in the Notifications tab.

pastedImage_0.png

Josh_Hill13
Level 10 - Champion Alumni

Yes, some of them don't have the unsub link I've noticed.

I haven't received a CC on one of these before though.

Anonymous
Not applicable

Thanks guys. I don't think Marketo has an option to turn these off, or customize the messages admins receive.

Dory_Viscoglio
Level 10

Strangely, and this might be some kind of a loophole, but the alert is only sent when someone is created as an admin. If they're already a user and you change them to admin, the same alert isn't sent. At least, that's the experience I had the other day.