Address field got overwritten, is there a way to pull the past data which got overwritten

zshaikh101
Level 1

Address field got overwritten, is there a way to pull the past data which got overwritten

Hi,

We had a webinar list for upload to Marketo, however once uploaded the Address field got overwritten with  wrong values. Is there a way to get the past data of Address field which got overwritten due to upload.

Thanks & Regards,

2 REPLIES 2
SanfordWhiteman
Level 10 - Community Moderator

Re: Address field got overwritten, is there a way to pull the past data which got overwritten

The past data will be present in the Activity Log, which can be extracted via API and re-merged if you have a developer.

If you don't have a dev there's a service somebody built for exactly this purpose that I can recommend.

Amy_Goldfine
Level 10 - Champion Alumni

Re: Address field got overwritten, is there a way to pull the past data which got overwritten

Digital Pi has a Data Rewind service and Jep Castelein has Reverto.

I am a happy Digital Pi client, and Jep has presented at my MUG and is a very smart guy, but I haven't used either service specifically. I would imagine that each service can only undo data that's been overwritten within the past 90 days due to Marketo's data retention policy.

Amy Goldfine
Marketo Champion & Adobe Community Advisor