SOLVED

Additional spacing appearing only in plain text sample emails

Go to solution
Tara_Petre
Level 5 - Champion Alumni

Additional spacing appearing only in plain text sample emails

Earlier this morning another user found that the ability to send a plain text sample has suddenly disappeared.

This is frustrating as I have noticed that often times when there is no space preceeding the first word in a paragraph (in edit mode or preview mode) and I send myself a sample email as well as the plain text version, I'm seeing additional spaces in those places on the plain text sample only.  

Anyone else experiencing a similar issue? How have you managed a workaround or is there a workaround option now that the ability to send a plain text sample has disappeared.

Thanks,
Tara
Tags (1)
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Grant_Booth
Level 10

Re: Additional spacing appearing only in plain text sample emails

. Hi Tara,

This is an interface bug that we're experiencing right now and working hard to resolve. If you click and drag the bottom-right corner of the send sample popup, and drag it down a little farther, the option to send the plain-text only version becomes visible.

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2
Anonymous
Not applicable

Hey Tara,

To get desired format of Plain Text email in email client,
- Copy email from Plain text editor 
- Paste in notepad
- Copy email from Notepad
- paste back in Plain text editor

Following above steps you will get correct layout of Plain text version evrytime you make any change in email 
We do experience same issue of disappearing send plain text sample option.
Grant_Booth
Level 10

. Hi Tara,

This is an interface bug that we're experiencing right now and working hard to resolve. If you click and drag the bottom-right corner of the send sample popup, and drag it down a little farther, the option to send the plain-text only version becomes visible.