SOLVED

Re: Adding new lead data in a field without erasing the existing one

Go to solution
denissemiranda
Level 2

Adding new lead data in a field without erasing the existing one

Hi guys, 

I am trying to add a field that keeps historic information and can be exported in a CSV when I export it from the contact/lead section, so it has to be Lead Custom Field.

Is there a way to set up the Data Change trigger or the flow like something "{{lead.CustomField}} + {{lead.New.CustomField}} to keep old data but add new one? 

Thank you for your help.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Darshil_Shah1
Level 10 - Community Advisor

Yes, you can create a custom History field in which you append the value when a value in the original field changes (or a new person is created with a non-empty value in the field). Check out the below campaign setup:

Smart List:

Darshil_Shah1_0-1678903449335.png

Flow:

Darshil_Shah1_1-1678903653121.png

Set the campaign qualification rules to allow people to flow through the campaign multiple times. I hope this answers your question.

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2
Darshil_Shah1
Level 10 - Community Advisor

Yes, you can create a custom History field in which you append the value when a value in the original field changes (or a new person is created with a non-empty value in the field). Check out the below campaign setup:

Smart List:

Darshil_Shah1_0-1678903449335.png

Flow:

Darshil_Shah1_1-1678903653121.png

Set the campaign qualification rules to allow people to flow through the campaign multiple times. I hope this answers your question.

denissemiranda
Level 2

Thank you so much, this is what I was looking for! Thank you also for the detailed answer.