SOLVED

Re: Adding Marketo Social Buttons to Guided Landing Pages

Go to solution
Anonymous
Not applicable

Adding Marketo Social Buttons to Guided Landing Pages

Has anyone had any luck adding the Marketo Social Share Buttons to the new Guided Landing pages? 

When using the Guided LPs you can no longer simply drag and drop elements to build pages quickly and easily, but rather code everything in the HTML template.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Grégoire_Miche2
Level 10

Hi Todd,

You only can do it if you have added a "Marketo Share Button" section in the LP template. Class="mktoShareButton".

See Understanding Elements and Variables in Guided Templates - Marketo Docs - Product Docs

-Greg

View solution in original post

4 REPLIES 4
Grégoire_Miche2
Level 10

Hi Todd,

You only can do it if you have added a "Marketo Share Button" section in the LP template. Class="mktoShareButton".

See Understanding Elements and Variables in Guided Templates - Marketo Docs - Product Docs

-Greg

Anonymous
Not applicable

Thanks Greg, that worked!  I used this code to add the share button element to my page.

<div align class='mktoShareButton' id='shareButton' mktoName='Social Share Button' style='text-align:center;'></div>

One would think Marketo would have built these into their new templates by default...

Grégoire_Miche2
Level 10

Hi Todd,

some of these templates have it, but not all.

-Greg

Diana_Jakubaity
Level 4

Hey Greg and Todd,

I added the following code to our Guided page template to display social share element:

<div align class='mktoShareButton' id='shareButton' mktoName='Social Share Button' style='text-align:center;'></div>

It does display the social share element, however, once you actually share it on your social media, nothing appears. Can you please advise? Am I missing something?

Many Thanks,

Diana