SOLVED

Adding Marketo Sales Insight to the Account Page Layout in Salesforce

Go to solution
Anonymous
Not applicable

Adding Marketo Sales Insight to the Account Page Layout in Salesforce

Hi there,

I was wondering if anyone has added Mkto Sales Insight to the Account page layout in Salesforce. If so, how does it differ from the Sales Insights section under the lead and contact page layouts?

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Devraj_Grewal
Level 10 - Champion Alumni

Re: Adding Marketo Sales Insight to the Account Page Layout in Salesforce

Dustin,

Yes, we have this in place on the account object. Basically it is a summary of all contacts under the account and their activity, as opposed to a single contact's activity if it were just on the contact object.

View solution in original post

5 REPLIES 5
Devraj_Grewal

Dustin,

Yes, we have this in place on the account object. Basically it is a summary of all contacts under the account and their activity, as opposed to a single contact's activity if it were just on the contact object.

Dan_Stevens_

Interesting.  Is this also doable on the account entity in MS Dynamics?  I'm assuming it would only show CRM contacts that are associated to the account since leads themselves aren't linked to accounts until converted to contacts?

Devraj_Grewal

I am not proficient in MSD but yes, if it was possible, it would only show those contacts linked to the account. In SFDC, it will only show those contacts linked to the account and will not show leads for the account or any other contacts that could be likely matches for the account.

tina
Level 2

Hi @Devraj_Grewal . How did you implement this on the account pages? 

The fields we need are not listed under Accounts, they are just fields under Contacts and Leads. Do you know how we would get those fields to wrap up to the Account as well? Thank you!
unnamed.png

Anonymous
Not applicable

The main difference is that Sales Insight on the Account will show recent activity but not all activity (unless it's been changed since I last used it). I can't remember the exact limits, but the web activity will only show the last few days and the email activity shows the last week or two. There may be a doc specifying the limitations floating around out there somewhere.