SOLVED

Re: Adding blocked leads to Blacklist

Go to solution
Anonymous
Not applicable

Adding blocked leads to Blacklist

Does anyone have an easy way to make sure blocked leads sent to Blacklist, are actually sent to Blacklist?
Tags (1)
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Anonymous
Not applicable

The blocked from flow message in campaigns only pertains to sending emails. If your campaign is set up as Josh described and the change never happened, I'd suggest filing a support case for us to have a look at what is going on.

View solution in original post

7 REPLIES 7
Anonymous
Not applicable

I'm not sure what you mean. Are you saying you've tried to Blacklist a lead and it didn't work?
Josh_Hill13
Level 10 - Champion Alumni

Setup a trigger campaign:

Lead is Created
Member of Smart List IN "People to blacklist"

Flow:
Change Data Value IS Black List = TRUE

there you go.

If you want to add them to a list, add "Add to List" step.
Anonymous
Not applicable

Thanks Josh, 

That's exactly what I did, but there are some leads blocked from the flow (unsubscribe, not email, etc).
Hence, the data value won't change.

Perhaps I should rephrase my question - if a lead is blocked - is there a simple way to force it through the flow? In this particular case, the flow is to change data value Blacklist=True.

- Greg
Anonymous
Not applicable

My initial thought was to 'select all' in the list of Blocked leads, right-click to add to list - Blacklist.
But that list is unavailable to add to.
Anonymous
Not applicable

The blocked from flow message in campaigns only pertains to sending emails. If your campaign is set up as Josh described and the change never happened, I'd suggest filing a support case for us to have a look at what is going on.
Josh_Hill13
Level 10 - Champion Alumni

Agree with Jim. The Schedule for batch always displays the # of leads who qualified, but are blocked from receiving EMAIL. Otherwise, the lead will go through this flow.
Anonymous
Not applicable

Thanks Jim and Josh,

For some reason the leads didn't go through the first time, which prompted me to post. But I sent everyone through another time, and had no stragglers this time. 

Thanks again gentlemen.
Greg