Add registered members to campaign and campaign flow

ahc5
Level 2

Add registered members to campaign and campaign flow

We had a few leads register for an event while the event was deactivated in marketo. I now have 6 leads I have added to our salesforce campaign, but I need to get them into the marketo campaign. What is the best way to get those members into the campaign and campaign flow?

2 REPLIES 2
Darshil_Shah1
Level 10 - Community Advisor + Adobe Champion

Re: Add registered members to campaign and campaign flow

If this is one off, you can request the respective Marketo campaigns for the 6 missed people so they pass through the campaign flow in Marketo. Assuming that the registration campaign is a trigger based campaign, you'd need to add a Campaign is Requested trigger for it be requested by people (you can remove this trigger once you're done with the fix). You can also use Person Actions to execute the respective flow step for people directly, but I think having this updates done via a campaign would be the better idea as it'll help you see the results of execution at one place in the Results tab instead of going in activity log of people individually.

With things set up correctly (i.e., Marketo program and SFDC campaign linked/appropriate campaigns setup in Marketo to update member status in SFDC), you should not come across the need to do such one-off  updates/fixes going ahead.

Vinay_Kumar
Level 10 - Community Advisor

Re: Add registered members to campaign and campaign flow

Hi @ahc5!

You can create a batch campaign using Filled out form filter and set the flow as per your requirement.

You can also try using Member of SFDC Campaign filter and set the flow. 

or if you want to add these leads to a specific campaign that you have already created then yea as suggested by @Darshil_Shah1 you can try using Request Campaign option.