SOLVED

Account Scoring

Go to solution
Jaredjo02
Level 2

Account Scoring

I would like to create an account score that not only adds up the person scores but that tracks how many people within an account are active. So it would be weighted more if the score was spread out over several people rather than 1 very active person. Does anyone have any thoughts on how I would accomplish this? I assume I could use the +1 incremental scoring somehow. Thank you

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
SanfordWhiteman
Level 10 - Community Moderator

Re: Account Scoring

You won’t be able to do this with the base Marketo package.

You could add on the Target Account Management feature, or use a webhook-compatible service to store and increment “shared scores” across all people in an account.

View solution in original post

3 REPLIES 3
SanfordWhiteman
Level 10 - Community Moderator

You won’t be able to do this with the base Marketo package.

You could add on the Target Account Management feature, or use a webhook-compatible service to store and increment “shared scores” across all people in an account.

Jaredjo02
Level 2

I have TAM and was hoping to avoid the situation where the Account score could be inflated by one very active person if i was adding up all the person scores.

Darshil_Shah1
Level 10 - Community Advisor

Target Account Management (TAM) module supports creating account scoring fields which are basically an aggregate of respective scoring field values of all the people in that Company, but IMO it doesn't provide a heat-map kind of metric to identify what % of people in that account have contributed to that aggregated account scoring value. Of course, you can create a person smart list for identifying all people in a Named Account and then look at their score to find how even the spread/contribution of the named account member score to the aggregated account score value is.