Account level email insights?

Angela_Cirrone3
Level 2

Account level email insights?

I am interested in looking at email insights by the account level. Is anyone aware of a way to do this in Marketo or a tool that can aggregate this data?

I'd like to see things like:

• Number of contacts emailed
  • Emails sent
  • Emails delivered
  • Opened
  • Clicked

I would also like to incorporate an account level engagement score, similar to a lead score. Any insight is appreciated!

Thanks,

Angela

3 REPLIES 3
Ronen-Was-SRpro
Level 7

Re: Account level email insights?

Hi,

You can try 250ok, it provides a very large amount of information.

pastedImage_0.png

Ronen Wasserman
Angela_Cirrone3
Level 2

Thanks Ronen. We have just added that option (yesterday!) but I am not sure that will give me the roll up of info I am looking for. I will definitely check it out in more detail once it's set up and has some data.

Casey_Grimes
Level 10

Hi Angela,

There's a few different ways to approach this issue:

The simplest would be to make sure all of your relevant sends are associated to Campaigns in Salesforce with Campaign Member statuses for each major milestone (Sent, Delivered, Opened, Clicked, Unsubscribed, etc.) and then run a Campaigns with Campaign Members report where you filter for Email Campaigns and group by Company Name/Account. If you need more detailed drilldown, your best bet would be to export all email-related activities via API into a database and query against it, as this will capture all email activities that are part of programs/campaigns or not. That would then give you the ability to pivot against Account or any other groupings you'd want to do.

For Account-level engagement scoring, there's typically a lot to digest in terms of what you want to do, including weighting engagement by role, types of engagement and delineating engagements with different offerings to be tracked per-account—it's usually a process in and of itself to figure out what works best for you and your company the same way record-based scoring is.