SOLVED

Re: A report of all sync errors

Go to solution
Nurture_Ninja
Level 4

A report of all sync errors

Has anyone successfully generated an automated report for all sync errors in Marketo?

I've received numerous SFDC sync error notifications in my instance, and I'm exploring if there's a method to compile them into a report. Currently, the only approach I see is manually copying and pasting them into an Excel spreadsheet.

Thank you.

NN

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Darshil_Shah1
Level 10 - Community Advisor + Adobe Champion

Well, not an automated way, but there's definitely a better way than manually copying and pasting errors. You can go to Salesforce Sync Errors in Marketo Admin > Salesforce and export the sync errors from there by setting the appropriate date/time range and error type (job or record level).

Darshil_Shah1_0-1707369471653.png

If you wish to add more filters (e.g., a filter on the object), you can go to the Sync Status tab next to the Sync Errors tab, select Status Type = Failed, and apply other filters to get and optionally export the list of all the corresponding SFDC sync logs.

Darshil_Shah1_1-1707369519271.png

The only downside of above is that errors/status in both the tabs listed range from the current time to five days prior to the current sync. However, you can get hold of the errors that have been happening on a regular basis repeatedly using this.

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2
Darshil_Shah1
Level 10 - Community Advisor + Adobe Champion

Well, not an automated way, but there's definitely a better way than manually copying and pasting errors. You can go to Salesforce Sync Errors in Marketo Admin > Salesforce and export the sync errors from there by setting the appropriate date/time range and error type (job or record level).

Darshil_Shah1_0-1707369471653.png

If you wish to add more filters (e.g., a filter on the object), you can go to the Sync Status tab next to the Sync Errors tab, select Status Type = Failed, and apply other filters to get and optionally export the list of all the corresponding SFDC sync logs.

Darshil_Shah1_1-1707369519271.png

The only downside of above is that errors/status in both the tabs listed range from the current time to five days prior to the current sync. However, you can get hold of the errors that have been happening on a regular basis repeatedly using this.

Nurture_Ninja
Level 4

Thank you